About Me

My photo
Thanking God everyday for giving me such a good family and friends. This is an educational blog. I did this for my Digital and Mobile Communication subject. Feel free to visit this blog.

Monday 12 March 2012

ANIMAL FARM REVIEW


        Last Tuesday, during my Critical Literacy class, I have watched a movie entitled “Animal Farm” which directed by George Orwell and was published in England on 17 August 1945. At first, I did not have any interested at all to watch this kind of movie since this movie was quite dull in the beginning. Furthermore, the pigs in this movie seem to be so tickle until made me felt like vomiting. However, after that, I became used to watch the movie that include the pigs, which can be considered as the main character, in it and started to understand about the storylines of it.

SYNOPSIS OF THE MOVIE

        The movie was about the animals that live in Mr Jones’s farm which trying to lead a happy life without being controlled by human being and in order to do that, they have to fight for their right. The animals in this movie include horse, dog, pig and many more. However, after they succeed to achieve what they want, they have been controlled by the pigs who claimed themselves as the leader.  As the time passes, the pigs became greedy and they just want to monopolize everything in their life. Napoleon, the greedy pig has chased the kind-hearted pig named Snowball from that farm and this making life harder for the other animals since Napoleon started to change the original Seven Commandments of Animalism.

One of the Seven Commandments of Animalism by Napoleon

        The whole story was aptly concluded by the last line, “The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again, but already it was impossible to say which was which”. But still, I felt unsatisfied with the ending since I did not have any clue on what happened to Napoleon at the end. Is it died? What I know is the other kind animals got their new owners and still I did not get clue on how these animals will be treated since they have new owners now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment