About Me

My photo
Thanking God everyday for giving me such a good family and friends. This is an educational blog. I did this for my Digital and Mobile Communication subject. Feel free to visit this blog.

Friday 6 April 2012

ADVENTUROUS MOVIE :THE ADVENTURE OF TINTIN

The Adventure of Tintin is an American 3D motion capture computer animated adventurous movie based on The Adventures of Tintin, a series of comic books . It was directed by famous director, Steven Spielberg, produced by Peter Jackson and was written by Steven Moffat.


This movie is all about a journalist named Tintin and his dog, Snowy who end up bought a model of three mastered  sailing ship known as ‘Unicorn’ with a cheaper price. At the same time, there were two men who interested to buy the ship but had been rejected by Tintin. Then, he swept up into an adventure to discover the secret of Unicorn. During his journey, he bumped into drunken Captain Archibald Haddock. Together, they went on an adventure to find out about the secret of Unicorn itself. This has leaded them to the Haddock’s ancestral treasures.

One of the scene in this movie

Overall, The Adventure of Tintin is a light movie but, yet it is very fun and interesting. At first, I thought this movie contains those ‘bored’ elements but it appears that I was wrong.  There are plenty of worthy jokes that made me and my friends non- stop laughing, for instance, the scene between hilarious Captain Archibald Haddock and Tintin. Besides, the graphic of this movie also work in a good way and made all characters looked like normal people. Visually, the film looks great and well-designed. It also has stimulates my mind since I have to think in depth when the characters was in the process of solving problems and the solutions of Unicorn.

One of the scene in this movie
One of the scene in this movie




No comments:

Post a Comment