About Me

My photo
Thanking God everyday for giving me such a good family and friends. This is an educational blog. I did this for my Digital and Mobile Communication subject. Feel free to visit this blog.

Saturday 21 April 2012

THE JEWS AND THEIR DECEITS by ADOLF HITLER


          When I first heard about Hitler, the first thing that popped into my mind is hate since I have heard many negative rumours about him. A little brief about him is he was born in 1889. He spent most of his early life in town known as Linz, Austria. Hitler’s father was a heavy drinker and very active in politics. Hitler had experience the sad ancient times being beaten by his father when he was young. The reason of why he becomes so cruel is maybe because of his own father. Here, I clearly know that he has his own reason why he becomes violent and I should not blame him actually.


          From the article The Jews and their Deceit by Adolf Hiler, he had exposed many hidden secret about the Jews itself. Hitler has stated the Jews as liars, leaches and cunning. Besides, Hitler even said that the Jews only wear mask in order for them to hide their true identity and emotions. Hitler also reveals Jews as the one who hunger for power. So, who is right and who is wrong? Because of this statement, I have become little bit confused thinking about Jews and Adolf Hitler.


           In my opinion, it is difficult for me to identify the truth behind all of these. All that I can do is take these stories as a lesson and as knowledge that I should know throughout my life. Everyone has their own secret and cannot be revealed through the words. Even Adolf Hitler and the Jews stories have hidden secret and remain unknown. 


No comments:

Post a Comment